Paint by Number Safari: Under the Sea
Under the Sea is the next addition to APH’s Paint by Number Safari Series. Students will enjoy perfecting their art skills as they learn about the colors and creatures found under the sea. Custom-made drawings of life-like sea creatures are printed and embossed on heavy paper, making this coloring series fun for beginning and intermediate artists!
Wide, solid, embossed lines identify the sea creature, while thin embossed lines denote color separation on the creatures’ body. Dashed lines identify background images, and solid, raised areas to identify parts of the images that are too small to fill with color. Each image includes fun facts about that creature’s life, including size, diet, predators, and environment, along with specific color code for that creature.
Paint by Number Safari Features
- Teaches color concepts with an emphasis on real-world colors
- Encourages visual and tactile exploration
- Teaches shape recognition
- Develops fine motor skills
- Encourages social engagement
- Teaches fun facts about amazing creatures
- 10 raised-line art images with braille
- Fun Facts about every subject, print, and braille
- Color guide
*This product is sold through the American Printing House for the Blind.