Enter our Nurture Smart Portable Mobile Military Raffle Give Away!
Adding the recording feature to this mobile was inspired by a military family who requested this feature so a deployed parent could record a message for their new baby. We loved this concept and decided to add this feature to our mobile. Now, we want to take our appreciation a step further by giving mobiles to these families. We pay for everything including shipping to your door. All you need to do to enter is complete the form below. We will draw 5 names from the submissions each month starting on April 1st and running though all of 2020. Complete the information and read the terms and conditions noted below.
Raffle | Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to active military families who sign up on the online Giveaway page and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Nurture Smart, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about March 1, 2020 and ending December 1, 2020. All online entries must be received by.
- Prize: The Winner will receive 1 Nurture Smart Portable Mobile with Record & Play. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Nurture Smart to use winner’s reason for entry in marketing materials. We will not disclose any participant's name or personal information without explicit permission from you.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Giveaway prior to the drawing date.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Nurture Smart. The winner will be contacted via email and have 7 days from the drawing to claim their prize. If prize is not claimed within those 7 days or the winner does not accept the prize, the 2nd place winner will be contacted (prize will move through winners until it is accepted). Nurture Smart shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT NURTURE SMART SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest you understand that Nurture Smart, anyone acting on behalf of Nurture Smart, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your reason for entry and any other information you explicitly allow us to share.
- Terms: Nurture Smart reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Nurture Smart may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Nurture Smart. Nurture Smart reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Nurture Smart has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Nurture Smart reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Nurture Smart. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Nurture Smart and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.